MetroHealth Care Plus
Things to Remember
- All services must be provided by MetroHealth doctors at MetroHealth locations or partners of MetroHealth Care Plus. View the provider network directory.
- Your regular doctor is your primary care provider. You should plan and discuss all of your care with your primary care provider.
- Your regular doctor will decide if you need care from a specialist. If you do, you will get a referral.
- Bring your MetroHealth Care Plus ID card to every appointment.
To Make an Appointment at MetroHealth, call 216-778-7600.
For Customer Service, call 800-362-4934 to:
- Ask questions about benefits
- Get a new program ID if you lost yours
For Questions About Prescription Coverage, call 866-334-3501.
|Take Advantage of MyChart
With MyChart, you can:
- Request appointments with your doctor
- Request prescription renewals
- View test results and your health history
Ask for an access code for MyChart at your next MetroHealth appointment or get an access code online.
Free MyChart Training
MetroHealth and Connect Your Community are giving classes on MyChart. This is a free one-hour training class. To register or for more information, call 216-282-4292. Connect Your Community offers help getting computer equipment and home Internet you can afford. Learn more.