Financial Assistance for Health Care
Community Discount Program
MetroHealth offers discounts to patients who have no insurance, depending on their financial need. Our Community Dicount Program encourages patients to have a primary care provider who can work as a partner to make sure that patients receive the proper care. View the documents below to learn more:
To view the above links, you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free program.
|Request Financial Assistance
There are two steps you must take to request financial assistance:
Step 1: Fill out and submit this form.
- After you submit the form, the screen will display a reference number.
- Print the page or write this reference number down. You will need it for step 2.
Step 2: Gather these important documents and call the MetroHealth Eligibility Call Center at 216-957-2325, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Give the eligibility specialist the reference number you received in Step 1.
- At that time, the eligibility specialist can schedule you for either a telephone interview or an in-person interview with a financial counselor.
- During that interview, the financial counselor will review your information and may ask you additional questions. The counselor will determine which financial assistance program you may join.